Portable DCP Fire Extinguisher: Portable DCP type fire extinguishers with ABC type powder are ideal to fight A, B, C type fires. ABC powder consists of Mono-ammonium Phosphate. At the time of fire when the powder is thrown on the fire, mono-ammonium phosphate gets heated and it releases the water, thus it gives the cooling effect and extinguishes the A class of fire. Similarly, the dry powder has given blanketing effect to fire and extinguish B and C class of fire.
The Specification of ABC type Fire Extinguisher are as follows:
- 1-They are suitable for A, B, C class fires and electrical fires.
- 2-It is non-corrosive and ensures the safety of the customers’ belongings.
- 3-It has silicon-based powder.
- 4-Easy to use.
- 5-Easy squeeze grip
- 6-Wall mounting bracket
- 7-Strong protective base
- 8-Maintenance free.
- 9-It has a high discharge rate of 1 kg. In 8 seconds.
- 10-light in weight.
- 11-It has controlled discharge.
- 12-It has a pressure indicator and hence reliable.
- 13-It is the low-pressure type and hence no CCOE license is required.
- 15-It contains no moisture hence the powder (Mono Ammonium Phosphate) does not get damaged.
- 16-It can be used and operated from a distance.