Firex Foam Fire Extinguishers
Firex Foam extinguishers can extinguish Class B fire but, it can also extinguish Class A fire. It can also extinguish the fire caused by paper and cardboard, textile, wood, and coal plus Flammable liquids, like paint and petrol. Firex Foam extinguishers have a cooling effect on the fire. Thus the foaming agent on burning liquid creates a blanket between the flame and the fuel, extinguishing the fire. They are useable in hospitals, residential property, and also in buildings where there is a storage area for flammable liquids.
Foam Fire Extinguisher Available Sizes:
It is available in 9L capacity.
9 Litters Foam Fire Extinguisher
- The body of the cylinder is lightweight stainless steel and is painted with UV resistant paint.
- The cylinder can also resist puncture and corrosion.
- The material of Discharge hoses is UV resistant material.
- Suppliers also Supplied the cylinder with Stainless steel handles and levers.
- The brass valve is chrome plated and Tags for service maintenance are also labeled.
- Approved to AS/NZS 1841.4.
- Because, it Contains Tridol 6% AFFF high-performance concentrate for use on crude oil, petrol, diesel fuel, and also aviation kerosene fires so, its working is efficient.
- The cylinder is Pressurized with a standard air chuck.
- It is suitable for Class A fire (paper, wood, textiles).
- It can also be effective on Class B Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, petrol, and solvents).
- We cannot use it on energized electrical equipment because the chemical can penetrate electrical appliances.
Specification of 9l Foam Fire Extinguisher:
Product Code : Fxaf
Capacity : 9.0l
Fire Rating : 3a:20b
Agent : Tridol S 6% Afff
Operating Pressure : 1000kpa
Discharge Time : 45sec
Product Dimensions : 630mm X 180mm
Overall Mass : 12.5kg
Mounting Bracket Type : Wall Hanging