100l foam fire extinguishers are designed for professional use under severe circumstances. It is used to extinguish a fire involving flammable liquid, paint, petrol, and chemical fire risks. It is used in premises where there is a large fire risk. The fire extinguisher discharges foam that forms the layer over the burning substance and blocks the supply of oxygen. The foam layer quickly seals the surface of liquid fire to prevent re-ignition. It is moveable and easy to use as a fire extinguisher. Ease of mobility is achieved as a result of the large wheels with solid rubber tires and push bar also ensuring good stability during operation. Only one person can operate it to suppress the fire and a stainless steel body to prevents corrosion and extends the lifespan. We deliver 100l trolley fire extinguisher with Wall Hook, pressure gauge, Discharge pipe, Filled, complete in all respects.
The features of the trolley area as following:
1. The cylinder is made of stainless steel.
2. Trolley Foam Fire Extinguisher is used to suppress the fire that is caused by Class A, Class B, and are used for multi-task fire.
3. Trolley Foam Fire Extinguisher is easy to operate and only one person is required to operate it.
4. They are more effective to be used in an industrial environment. Because in factories the fear of fire hazards is more and if the fire disaster happens it requires a large quantity of extinguishing agents to suppress the fire.
Capacity : 100l
Type of Extinguishant : 3% AFFF Foam
Class of Fire : A & B
Type : Stored Pressure
Propellant : Nitrogen
Working Pressure : 15 bar (218 psi)
Test Pressure : 30bar (453 psi)
Temperature Range : 5°C to 60°C
Discharge Time : 65 – 75s (approx.)
Overall Length : 490mm
Overall Width : 670mm
Throw Range : 6 – 7m (approx.)
These are some of the points that should keep in mind before the extinguisher is discharged.
1. Find Check pressure gauge of the AFFF foam fire extinguisher. The needle of the pressure gauge of the extinguisher should be in the middle of the green area.
2. The breaking pin should be fixed on the valve lever and the lead seal should be tagged on.
3. Hold upright fire extinguisher valve liver by the right hand and from left-hand open discharge pipe PVC clump and squeeze on bottom of the fire, not on flames.
4. Press the lever of the valve of a fire extinguisher by a split thump and spray foam on burning material by using the blanking and smothering method.
5. Attack on fire from wind direction, not from the opposite.
6. Don’t use this fire extinguisher on electric or electronic or gas type fire.
1. Do not use if the pressure indicator enters the red section.
2. Do not use outside the specified temperature range.
A one-stop-shop for purchasing the Foam Fire Extinguisher
Fire extinguishers are essential for the protection of the premises from fire. Universal Fire Protection CO Pvt is a perfect place to shop Foam Fire Extinguishers in Pakistan. We provide free shipping in major cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad. We Provide the High, and best fire extinguisher Quality Safety Security products fast Delivery in Islamabad Rawalpindi Karachi Pakistan.
Be sure to order and use our fire safety products that use either chemical, inert gases, foam, or water-based extinguishing agents to suppress fire more effectively.
Contact us to get the quotation.
Error: Contact form not found.